This post will help you understand all advantages of at-home cupping treatment, how to cup at home, and more. So, without delay, let's get started!
Can You Do Cupping at Home?Gone are the days when you had to make an appointment with a professional for traditional Chinese cupping therapy. These days you can do cupping at home without any supervision or degree. Thanks to technology and medical science, you can purchase an at-home cupping kit and follow the instructions. Simple, isn't it?
Plus, you don't have to compromise on the benefits. Traditional and at-home cupping has similar advantages. Simply put, you get the benefits of ancient massage therapy at home whenever you want. Having such a kit is a win-win!
Yet, we recommend you conduct thorough research and buy the best at-home cupping set from a trusted brand.
Why Cupping?Before going into the procedures and other details of cupping therapy at home, let's learn more about its science-backed advantages. It's more than a relaxing massage. The ancient treatment increases blood circulation with suction.
Additionally, it relieves muscle tension, promotes cell repair, and releases toxins and waste from your cells, veins, and body. Read on to learn more benefits of this relaxing massage!
10 Practical Benefits of Cupping at Home
1. Provides Pain ReliefCupping can help you alleviate the following pains:
- Chronic pain
- Nerve Pain due to Shingles
- Muscle stiffness
- Facial Paralysis
A study states that cupping can treat back pain and neck pain. You can get an at-home cupping kit and get started!
2. Lowers Inflammation and Boosts ImmunityWith healthy blood circulation and toxin release, your immunity system may get better, and you may experience lower inflammation. The cupping and suction moment activates a complementary system that boosts immunity. Plus, it increases the level of immune organs and similar factors.
3. Increases Blood CirculationThe cup suction releases blood from veins and helps them circulate well through cells and the entire body. Proper blood flow can promote cell repair and relieves muscle pain and tension. Cupping therapy helps form new connective tissues and blood vessels in the tissue. That's the reason why this treatment is useful for improving skin tissues or veins.
4. Releases Toxins from TissuesThe increased blood flow flushes the toxins out of your cells and eliminates the build-up of these fluids in the body through the lymphatic system. The suction breaks the obstructions and creates a way out for toxins. The treatment may play a significant role in the excretion of old blood cells.
5. Reduces AnxietyThe suction motion in cupping therapy engages your parasympathetic nervous system. This system is related to your heart rate, digestion, and gland activities. The treatment relaxes the nerves and your entire body. Ultimately, these motions reduce stress and anxiety.
6. Reduces Stretch Marks, Scars and CelluliteBy increasing blood circulation and flow, the treatment disposes of toxins and removes edema or excess fluid in your cells. That helps improve your skin's texture and reduce scarring appearance. Some studies also show a positive effect of cupping on the skin area far away from the cups. Therefore, many individuals use cupping for cellulite.
7. Improves Varicose Veins
The bluish-green veins on your legs and feet are varicose veins. When the valves under the veins don't push the blood from muscles to heat, it results in twisted and bulged veins. Cupping therapy brings the blood to the veins and restores the flow. As these veins get blood and oxygen, their appearance reduces.
Therapists suggest long-term sessions for lasting results. You can get an at-home cupping kit and schedule a weekly session yourself.
Congestion is the buildup of blood, fluids, or phlegm in your lungs. With cupping, you can release this blood and promote blood circulation. The suction motion breaks and expels connections and brings oxygen to the lungs. Use the cups on your chest if you have any breathing-related issues.
8. Helps in Treating Asthma and Congestion
9. Improve DigestionCupping engages the parasympathetic nervous system and increases blood circulation in the digestive tract. You gently put the cups on your abdomen with the lower suction setting to stimulate digestive organs. It pushes the food through the digestive tract, clears blockages, and helps the food move freely through organs.
10. Provides Beauty BenefitsFacial cupping can improve your skin's texture and tone. The increased blood flow and rich oxygen can make your face glow like a baby's. Here is what it does to your skin:
- Boost elasticity
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of scars and veins
- Targets fine lines, acne, and wrinkles
- Promotes youthful charm
So, are you going to try cupping at home and want more details on how to cup at home? If yes, read further to learn the basic techniques and recommendations for the best at-home cupping set. Stay tuned!
Pro Tips for Starting With Cupping Therapy at HomeAre you wondering how to do cupping at home? Well, we are here with some basic yet useful tips for you to start with at-home cupping therapy.
1. Get familiar with The CupTake time to understand your cups, and squeeze them to identify their softness. Then, go through the pressure measures, setting, and directions on the kit's label.
2. Practice Guiding them on Your BodyBefore using it directly on your body, keep it off and try it. Move the cups on your body and decide where to set them.
3. Get a General Sense of Direction and MovementsThere can be many lymph nodes or veins you have to work on with the at-home cupping therapy. Therefore, you should get a general scene of the directions and overall positioning.
4. Design a Schedule at Your Convenience
Once you understand the cupping mechanism, schedule a weekly or monthly schedule and stick to it! You can ask your partner or friend to help you with this.
What’s Next?After reading about the benefits of self-cupping, are you thinking of getting a kit for yourself? Even though it’s tough to find the perfect cupping set, we have made it easy for you.
Revomadic offers a smart cupping massager at an affordable price. With the combination of modern systems, adjustable suctioning, red light therapy, targeted heating, and more such features, the massager can offer pain relief, relaxing massage and all other advantages of cupping therapy.
Our research and science team has designed the most convenient all-in-one therapy device for you to benefit from cupping therapy at home. Check it out now. Happy self-cupping!